- Choose a car rental company: Decide on which car rental company you want to rent from based on factors such as price, availability, and type of car.
- Book your car: Once you’ve chosen a car rental company, you can book your car online or via their app. Make sure to specify that you want a self-drive car.
- Provide your information: You’ll need to provide your personal information, including your name, address, and driver’s license details.
- Pick up your car: On the day of your rental, go to the designated pick-up location to collect your car. You’ll need to present your driver’s license and pay any outstanding fees.
- Return your car: At the end of your rental period, return the car to the same location you picked it up from. Make sure the car is in the same condition as when you received it, and pay any outstanding fees.
Note that you’ll need to be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license to rent a self-drive car in Goa. Additionally, some car rental companies may require a deposit or hold on your credit card to cover any damages or fines incurred during your rental period